|Address:||1600 Main Street, Woodward, Oklahoma 73801||County||Woodward|
|Agencies:||PWA||NRHP:||September 6, 2007|
According to National Register of Historic Places Nomination form the only WPA structure is the addition of the firehouse and city hall added on the west and east sides of the original building that was constructed in 1921
Listed on National Register Of Historic Places.
Buildings found on the NRHP website and Waymarking.com are different buildings, need more information on the correct building or changes made. Need to read NRHP Nomination Form in detail.
- The Living New Deal – https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/woodward-county-courthouse-woodward-ok/
- Waymarking.com – http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WMXD5B_Woodward_County_Court_House_Woodward_OK
- National Register of Historic Places
- National Register of Historic Places Support Document
- National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form
Courthousehistory.com – http://courthousehistory.com/gallery/states/oklahoma/counties/woodward