|Address:||698 SW Grand Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73109||County||Oklahoma|
Made of native sandstone, this 8 feet high wall first wrapped around the football field. At the east end of the football field the sandstone wall attaches to a 10 foot white stone ticket booth area. This wall was a stepped parapet and had four ticket windows. At the center of the upper wall is the familiar bronze shield stating: USA 1940 WPA Oklahoma.