“Davenport Cemetery is a Town-operated cemetery, 1.25 miles west of town off Route 66, on 3490 Road.
The cemetery has graveled driveways forming a circle with north-south and east-west bisecting drives. At the center of the cemetery, at the intersection of these crossed drives stands a rock chapel, constructed by the WPA in 1939.
This is a one-room chapel which contains wooden benches and an altar. An old upright piano stands at the front. The chapel has a north-south running gabled roof, with a rock gabled, recessed entrance. There are two wood doors. A chimney is constructed at the northwest corner. The windows on each side are six-over-three paned double-hung sashes.” (http://www.waymarking.com)