|Address:||E. Choctaw Street, Tahlequah, Oklahoma||County||Cherokee|
“This is an arch bridge constructed in 1941 as a WPA project. It spans the Tahlequah Creek and has a two-lane asphalt surface known as East Choctaw Street.
“The bridge is supported by concrete walls on either side of the creek. The sidewalls of the bridge have six concrete pillars on each side, connected with metal pole railing. One of these pillars is embossed with the WPA shield and reads ‘WPA 1941.’”
- The Living New Deal – https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/e-choctaw-st-bridge-tahlequah-ok/
- Waymarking.com – http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WMQEGY_WPA_Bridge_E_Choctaw_St_Tahlequah_OK