<— Back to Research

Address: 1301 N. Boulevard, Edmond, OK County Oklahoma
Started 1934 Completed 1940

Current Usage:

Cemetery.

Description:


First started as a Federal Emergency Relief, which was to provide funds to contruct a rock wall on the east and south sides of Grace Law. WPA workers completed the wall in 1940. 

Sources:

Supported Documents:

  1. WPA in Edmond, Edmond Historical Society Museum Website
  2. The Living New Deal

Photos: