|Address:||705 E. Oklahoma, Guthrie, Oklahoma||County||Logan|
Junior High School
The main section of the Guthrie High School was built in 1924. Since then two additions have been added to the school. The WPA addition was built onto the west side of the original building for industrial arts classes; a gym was later added to the east side. This building complex is currently the Guthrie Jr. High.
- Logan County Historical Society – https://www.logancountyhistoricalsociety.org/wpa-tour-east-guthrie.html
- Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Nomination – http://oli_shpo.okstate.edu/query_result.aspx?id=67888&pbc=P