|Address:||301 E. Harrison, Guthrie, Oklahoma 73044||County||Logan|
The Logan County court house was built in 1907; repairs were made to the building during the WPA era. County Commissions helped to distribute relief supplies, such as clothing and household goods, using the court house as a central location. In 1936, there were 1,566 garments, 414 household items, and 8 mattresses available to the residents of Logan County who qualified for relief aid. In 1940, a first aid course for WPA timekeepers and foremen was held in the District Courtroom.