<— Back to Research

Address: 1300 N McKinley Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73106 County Oklahoma
Started   Completed 1936

Current Usage:

Description:


Located on each side of the main drive into the park, these structures offer a fasicating view in WPA construction projects. Constructed of native red sandstone, above the first floor walls, four rows of horizontal stones were laid and above these rows, castle battlements line the roof line. 

The are no WPA markings on these buildings, but with the red sandstone it is believe to be a construction project of WPA.

Sources:

  1. The Living New Deal
  2. Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Nomination

Supported Documents:

Photos: