|Address:||N. Second Street and Pennsylvania Ave. Chickasha, OK 73018||County:||Grady|
“This native sandstone building located at the northwest corner of N. Second Street and Pennsylvania Avenue was constructed in 1940 by the WPA. The plaque has fallen off the building (see photo gallery), but the building was found listed as City Warehouse among the Grady County WPA construction.
There is a stone plaque on the building, however, which shows it to be constructed in 1940. On the plaque are the names of the then Mayor, Treasurer, Clerk, Street Commissioner, Chief of Police and Council Members. The plaque also shows the architect to be Paul Harris.” (http://www.waymarking.com)