|Address:||120 S. W. 1st Street Anadarko, OK 73005||County:||Caddo|
The historic Anadarko post office building and Kiowa Indian Agency building was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses New Deal artwork, was completed in 1936 and is still in use today.
New Deal Agencies: Treasury Department (TD)
Contractors: J.J. Bollinger Construction Co.
- Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Nomination
- National Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service:
Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 71.
- U.S. Post Office and Kiowa Indian Agency – Anadarko, OK – WPA Projects on Waymarking.com