|Address:||124 W. 6th St. Bristow, OK 74010||County:||Seminole|
The historic Bristow post office building as constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building was completed in 1935 and is still in use today.
Contractors: Lecoutour Parsons Construction Co.
- Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Nomination
- National Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service: Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 71.