|Address:||116 S. Cleveland Ave. Cushing, OK 74023||County:||Seminole|
The historic post office in Cushing, Oklahoma was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building was completed in 1935 and is still in use today.
Contractors: Murch Bros. Construction Co.
- Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Nomination
- National Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service: Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 72.