|Address:||118 N. Ohio Ave. Drumright, OK 74030||County:||Payne|
The historic post office in Drumright, Oklahoma was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses New Deal artwork, was completed in 1940 and is still in use today.
- Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Nomination
- National Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service: Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and there under by city, to 1966; Box 72.
- The Living New Deal