|Address:||120 N. 2nd St. Hollis, OK 73550||County:||Harmon|
The historic post office in Hollis, Oklahoma was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses New Deal artwork inside, was completed in 1940 and is still in use today.
- Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Nomination
- The Living New Deal
- National Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service: Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 72.