|Address:||208 N. 2nd Street Hugo, OK 74743||County:||Choctaw|
John A. Fleck painted the mural “Choctaw Indians See the First Mail Coach” in 1938 for the Treasury Section of Fine Arts. The mural was painted for what was then the Hugo post office, now the Hugo School Administration Office.
- Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Nomination
- The Living New Deal
- Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/