|Address:||137 E. 6th St. Pawhuska, OK 74056||County:||Osage|
The historic post office in Pawhuska, Oklahoma was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses New Deal artwork inside, was completed in 1937 and is still in use today.
- The Living New Deal
- National Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service: Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 72.