|Address:||131 E 12th St, Ada, Oklahoma||County||Pontotoc|
The historic U.S. Post Office and Courthouse in Ada, Oklahoma was constructed between 1933 and 1934 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building is still in use today.
Although the sources at the Living New Deal Website have the follow citations, I cannot find it on any Federal or State WPA Projects listings:
This building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- The Living New Deal
- Court House History.com
- National Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service:
Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 71.
- U.S. Post Office and Court House – Ada, OK – WPA Projects on Waymarking.com
- Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Nomination
- National Register of Historic Places Supported Documents
- National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form