Community Center – Edmond

<— Back to Research

Address: 58 W. 3rd, Edmond, OK County Oklahoma
Started   Completed 1937

Current Usage:

Description:


A rock-constructed WPA project that was originally used as the Edmond Community Center. It’s cornerstone date to March 30, 1936. It later became the home of the Edmond Senior Citizens until 2005 and now is used by the UR Special Ministries.

Sources:

  1. The Living New Deal
  2. Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Nomination

Supported Documents:

Photos: