- Accomplishments: Works Progress Administration for Oklahoma/ July 1, 1935 – March 1, 1937. Oklahoma City: Works Progress Administration, 1937.
- Baird, W. David. “Final Report: WPA Structures Thematic Survey (Phase III). 11 Stillwater, Oklahoma: Oklahoma State University, 1987.
- Franks, Kenny A. Citizen Soldiers; Oklahoma’s National Guard. Norman, Oklahoma: University of Oklahoma Press, 1983.
- Historical Annual; National Guard of the State of Oklahoma, 1938. Baton Rouge, Louisiana: Army and Navy Publishing Company, 1938.
- U.S. Work Projects Administration, Oklahoma; Final Report of Activities and Accomplishments, (Washington, D.C., 1943),(Typewritten manuscript, Documents Section, Edmon Low Library, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma.)
- Journey Toward Hope: A History of Blacks in Oklahoma Hardcover – December 1, 1982 by Jimmie Lewis Franklin
- The Chandler (Oklahoma) News-Publicist. May 1935 through March 1937.
- The Chandler (Oklahoma) News-Publicists, 25 July 1935.
- The Chandler News-Publicist, 20 June 1935.
- 5 Ibid., 29 October 1936.
- Ibid., 12 February 1936, 24 February 1937; The Chandler NewsPublicist , 7 January 1937.
- The Chandler News-Publicist, 15 August 1935.
- Lincoln County (Oklahoma) Republican,