|Address:||4712 N Martin Luther King Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73111||Country||Oklahoma|
Start: 1936 Completed: 1936
From Waymarking.com: “Lincoln Park is a large area on the east side of Northeast Lake and the Oklahoma City Zoo. The CCC was responsible for the construction of the lake, and several buildings in the zoo were constructed by the CCC and WPA.
In Lincoln Park, there are dozens of picnic tables built by the WPA in 1936, located throughout the wooded picnic areas. They are actively used by the citizens of Oklahoma City. They consist of a rusticated native sandstone cube on top of which is a poured concrete table top. Each table has four seats which have a rectangular pillar of native stone, topped with a slab of concrete.”
The Living New Deal – https://livingnewdeal.org/projects/lincoln-park-picnic-tables-oklahoma-city-ok/