|Address:||68598 3rd Street, Camargo, Oklahoma||County:||Dewey|
Although many improvements have been done of the years since this was built, there are original buildings still showing, such as the west end classrooms, and the Gym across the street from the school. Built using concrete for both buildings the original front of the building was replaced with newer entrance and classrooms additions in 1955. The school was closed in June 1990 through a city vote and students merged with Vici or Leedey based on their address.
- Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory Database
- The Oklahoman, June 6, 1990, Camargo Residents Vote to Close School, Merge